49. We cannot with all our heart forgive someone who does us wrong unless we
possess real knowledge. For this knowledge shows us that we deserve all we
experience. REF:Saint Kosmas Aitolos +1779
56. Real knowledge is patiently to accept affliction and not to blame others for
our own misfortunes. REF:Saint Kosmas Aitolos +1779
81. Real knowledge has been given to men by God as a grace preceding the fullness
of grace; it teaches those who partake of it to believe above all in the Giver.
REF:Saint Kosmas Aitolos +1779
83. When an intellect forgets real knowledge, it fights with men for harmful
things as though they were helpful. REF:Saint Kosmas Aitolos
124. If a man is treated with contempt by someone and yet does not react with
anger in either word or thought, it shows he has acquired real knowledge and firm
faith in the Lord. REF:Saint Kosmas Aitolos +1779
We confidently recommend our web service provider, Orthodox Internet Services: excellent
personal customer service, a fast and reliable server, excellent spam filtering,
and an easy to use comprehensive control panel.